Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 13 Memorable Moments of 2013!


1) Going to Atlantic City with my best friends Susie and Amanda during the summer. We had a lot of fun going to the beach and jet-skiing.

2) When I went zip-lining in Costa Rica when we went on vacation last spring break.

3) Going to my cousin's wedding  in March because it was the first wedding I had ever been to and was beautiful.

4) Celebrating my niece's 3rd birthday together since she lives in Italy and I barely get to see her.

5) Taking my last SAT in October because it meant the end to all my time spent studying and I would never have to take it again.

6) Touring the University of Miami. Even though I didn't there it was the first college I toured and got me really excited to tour more places.

7) Staying out all night with my best friends because we all forgot our keys and were locked out.

8) Volunteering at a nursing home during the summer because I heard so many stories from people and really felt accomplished in helping the elderly.

9) Eating macaroons for the first time because now I'm obsessed.

10) Seeing Luke Bryan in concert because he's my favorite country singer.

11) Getting my first job at Brandy Melville.

12) Going skiing in Vermont with my family during winter break.

13) Getting accepted into my first college :)


4 comments:

  1. Macaroons are amazing!!! You should go to Lauderee and try theirs. Also congrats on getting into Penn State!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. HIIII. I would like to ski too but I suck at it lol. And also congrats on Penn State!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into Penn State!! And zip lining in Costa Rica?! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how the layout of the list is double spaced because it makes the list look more concise.

    ReplyDelete