Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I really like the colors on this cover. I think the design is very simple with the pedals and the font, but the colors all work nice together to make it stand out.

I like the contrast between the really bright hot pink color and the grayish background. The color and the ball shape really catch ones eye and make a clear focal point. Since the hot pink color is so bright, the rest of the picture is very dull which I think is an interesting approach. It makes me wonder what kind of mood the book will have.

I like that the picture is so detailed and looks like an actual picture. The cover and title don't seem interesting but the picture caught my eye. It looks like the book would be about the suburbs or a farm, and since the picture is very detailed it gives the audience a clear idea on the books content.



I like this book cover because it is a clear representation of Wall Street and New York City in general. I like that the point of view looks like its from a person staring up at the buildings because many people that come in the city look up at the building in awe. I like that the picture is very clear as well and also looks like it could be an actual picture. The focal points for me are the buildings as well as the American flag, which represents a sense of pride in America and specifically New York City.

This book cover catches my eye because of all the different colors and circle shapes. I like that there are several different colors and they are all bright/ neon. This makes the book stand out against many others. I also like how the middle of the circles are all black, so this is the focal point where the title is. I like the contrast between the really bright colors and the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment