1. I'm going to design a logo for the Cooking Club using pictures of healthy foods.
2. What are the easiest and most difficult dishes has the club made? What is the most favored food by the club members? What type of cooking tools do you have access to and utilize? What inspired you to make this club? Do you try different dishes from different cultures?
3. Unique, fun, healthy, quick, simple.
4. I can represent pictures of healthy foods, like vegetables. I can also incorporate simple tools to show how it focuses on quick and easy recipes. I can use typefaces to represent the adjectives used above and describe the names of some example foods they cook.
Summary:
Cooking Club is a club where quick and easy recipes are created for students to practice at home. People can bring their favorite recipes and share it with others so they can experiment with it individually. No actual cooking is done at the club, so it is primarily based on recipes created at home and then shared with the class. The club values healthy cooking, such as fruits and vegetables. It encourages students to experiment with more healthy alternatives of eating by trying fun recipes. It is great for students who already enjoy cooking as well as those with little experience that want to learn simple recipes to start cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment