I like the worm, it adds creativity to your letter
This is cute I like how quick the transitions are between the letter and the symbol
I like your transition slides but i think that you should slow down your Gid so someone can fully take in the apple with the worm coming out of it.
I like how you transitioned smoothly from layer to layer and how the apple has a worm coming out of it
I like how the edges of the apple frames tend to vibrate along with the leaf and the worm. It adds a playful charm to your GIF and reminds me of when we learned about the alphabet.
I like the worm, it adds creativity to your letter
ReplyDeleteThis is cute I like how quick the transitions are between the letter and the symbol
ReplyDeleteI like your transition slides but i think that you should slow down your Gid so someone can fully take in the apple with the worm coming out of it.
ReplyDeleteI like how you transitioned smoothly from layer to layer and how the apple has a worm coming out of it
ReplyDeleteI like how the edges of the apple frames tend to vibrate along with the leaf and the worm. It adds a playful charm to your GIF and reminds me of when we learned about the alphabet.
ReplyDelete